OMG was established to cater for what we believe is a growing need to provide a dedicated service approach to meet client requirements. We strongly believe in sustainability and as such have developed strategies to embrace market opportunities and manage environmental, social, economic and governance risks within OMG.
All OMG’s business decision-making processes and services will be based on the following principles:
- To comply with all relevant environmental legislation and adhere to agreements and standards at local, national and international levels;
- To maintain environmental objectives and targets for all aspects of OMG’s business to reduce natural resource use and minimise and prevent adverse environmental impacts;
- To ensure effective risk identification and management, and compliance are in line with internal risk management systems, practices and procedures and external requirements;
- To protect and develop human resources and capital to achieve market success;
- To influence our clients to integrate sustainable practices into their products and services;
- To assist our partners and stakeholders promote their sustainability initiatives;
- To continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.