Front End Developer / Designer
OMG! Creative are looking for a front end developer / designer to add to our existing team. Ideally the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of all digital formats, and an obsession with creating shareable and engaging content. Experience with lead generation and marketing automation platforms are required and a designer’s eye and skill-set would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will work alongside our CD and creative team.
This is a full time position in Melbourne.
The successful applicants role will be to develop and build a variety of digital media for high traffic digital marketing campaigns, consisting of creative concept development and execution across all formats, landing pages, EDMs, digital ads etc. An applicant who also has skills and/or an ambition in video production will be looked upon favourably.
- Expertise in design for web and mobile, a modern style & aesthetic, creative thinking and attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo and other inbound marketing platforms
- WordPress/PHP development experience
- eDM design and development experience
- Experience with HTML5 ad-creative and associated tools such as Google Web Developer
- Basic skills in After Effects
Additionally, it will be an advantage for an applicant who has the following:
- An understanding of front end development and responsive design
- Working knowledge of best design practices (UX/UI)
- Video production, video editing skills (advantageous)
- Experience producing motion graphics and animations for web and mobile
- Excellent in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge in InDesign
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen, permanent resident or have an appropriate Work Visa. Applicants must include a portfolio that showcases your work. You will not be considered for this position without a portfolio.
If you’d like to join the OMG! team submit your details in our careers form.